Friday, September 27, 2013

I. Am. Daniel.

    You may have heard of my mother, Anne Kimball.  I am one of her children.  In a family of eight, you have to take what you can get, and I recently took alot of bull. 
    At the Oxford Area High School that I now attend, my Academically Talented Program (ATP) teacher, Ms. Burnett, assigned a project to the class.  The goal was simple: state a goal that you would like to complete and, in thirty days, complete it. 
    You may think this is too simple.  That's what I thought, but I soon forgot about the project altogether.  Before I knew it, the time gap between now and then closed to a week from today.  I quickly reverted my original goal of writing a novel into writing a short story.  This blog will track my progress toward that goal.

--Daniel Kimball

1 comment:

  1. Oh...I am so excited to see you are writing "Daniel"! I will be reading your blog, and wish you success in all you do:-) Hugs from your Louisiana Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete